Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
I'M SICK. I HATE being sick. Sorry to all those who I irritated today with my inpetulant child-like behaviour-trust me, i KNOW i was annoying. A sick francine is not very nice. And to all those who were amused-TREE KOR-i hope you all perish off the side of the earth. GROWLS (just kidding.)
Came straight home after school for the first time, possibly ever since school started. It was a good idea. Slept from 450-620pm and i'm ognna go right back to sleep soon, soon, soon. I know i need it. I've been getting sick so easily since JC started but i know it's cos the hectic schedule, possibly combined with my emotionally taxing head-heart battles, are really taking their toll on me. Sucks but whatever. Gonna attempt to sleep it off so i can train tomorrow cos trust me, i will be PISSED if i can't.
I want hockey season to come NOW.
I'm sorry i didn't know what i wanted. At least now that i've ruled out everything to do with you i can finally breathe. so why am i still searching for your face amidst the crowd? Wrong place wrong time wrong people. It's all wrong, wrong, wrong.
When you least expect it, it'll come knocking on your door.
I've got the loveliest friends.
mwahh-
ex-oh, ex-oh
11:23 PM